cj_andre: (Default)
Add MemoryShare This Entry
posted by [personal profile] cj_andre at 03:10pm on 24/06/2010 under
I spent last weekend at Con.Txt III in MD and had the BEST BEST BEST BEST TIME!!!!!!!

This is a really well run con: The panels were relaxed but well organized, the presenters had all done their homework, and the audience filled in any minor gaps with lots and lots of participation. There was much squee, contemplation, and fun.

The Consweet was full of book sellers - which was great. I picked up some wonderful novels which I plan to review over the next few days. I met authors of fanfic, profic, and both, some editors, and some lovely fen.

New to me in RL were Libertina and Casspeach - both fantastic people to hang out with. I also got to see more old friends that I can easily list.

There were great breakfast buffets in the consweet, a fantastic snack table, box lunches for those who registered for them, and plenty of places to walk to for food if you wanted even more variety.

The fen, the fun, and the food - all of these are the best reasons for going to Con.Txt!
Mood:: 'chipper' chipper
location: VA
There are no comments on this entry. (Reply.)

June

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30